The X-Meeting 2019 offer volunteer positions!
Selected volunteers will be granted with a complimentary registration!
Although each volunteer will work at specific times and in specific areas (to be further informed), they are required to be available all day during the three days of the conference (October 30th - November 1st).
To subscribe, first, you will need to gather the information below:
1) A Statement of Purpose: a text describing the reasons why you would like to be a volunteer and why would you be a good one (must be in English).
2)Curriculum Vitae full URL.
3) Availability: Specifically inform your arrival and departure dates (volunteers which are available to join training before the event may be given priority).
4) You must have an active AB3C registration.
Secondly, fulfill the submission form here until August 30th.
During the event the volunteers will be involved in different tasks, such as:
- Support during welcoming and transportation of speakers
- Technical support during keynote and round table sessions
- Speakers help desk
- Secretary desk
- Meeting material organization and delivery
- Technical support before and during poster session
Please rank the areas above regarding your preference when submitting your application.
Remember, you must be an active AB3C member to be a volunteer, but anyone may for it.