Instructions for abstract submission
Poster Session Organizer: Alexandre Paschoal
Poster Session co-chair: André Yoshiaki Kashiwabara
Submission deadline: September 12th, 2019
|SUBMIT YOUR POSTER HERE||SUBMISSION GUIDELINES|
Instructions for Abstract Submission:
- A maximum of two posters is allowed per presenting author.
- Abstracts must be in English.
- Abstracts must have between 250 and 400 words (3,650 characters).
- Abstracts must describe scientific data.
- A brief description of preliminary results in the abstract is encouraged.
- All authors names, e-mails and institution must be declared in the proper fields.
- If all authors belong to the same institution, it just need to be declared once.
- Submit your poster to one of the areas below.
Please, DO NOT:
- Do not include names, e-mails, institutions and funding agencies in the abstract field.
- Do not include figures, tables or references in the abstract.
- Do not divide your abstract in sections.
- Do not include acknowledgments to individuals or funding agencies in the abstract. There is a separated field for funding information.
- Do not include advertisement material.
(1) Genes and Genomics
(2) RNA and Transcriptomics
(3) Proteins and Proteomics
(4) Systems Biology and Networks
(5) Database and Software Development
(6) Phylogeny and Evolution
Poster size: 90cm x 120cm in portrait format.
Poster Presentation Support Material for Beginners
For many of you it is the first time many of you will prepare a poster for a conference and we decided to compile a short list of references that may be of interest for beginners.
The opinions on these references are not necessarily shared by the Poster Chairs, nor are official guidelines to the conference (i.e. you do not have to follow any of these advice). Nevertheless, it should be an interesting starting point, specially for those of you who never presented a poster before.
Feedback is most appreciated!
Poster Presentations - Designing Effective Posters
Effective Poster Presentations
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Ten Simple Rules for a Good Poster Presentation
Conference logo will be available for download soon and AB3C logo is available here.