Instructions for Software Demonstration submission
|SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL HERE||SUBMISSION GUIDELINES|
You may apply your software creation for a brief demonstration during the X-meeting. To do so please check if you have all those:
- The software paper must not be older than 2 years upon event date;
- It must be open source or free of charge distribution;
- The download site must be up and running for peer reviewer;
If you answer yes to all the above you are eligible for this year Software Demonstration. To submit your proposal you will need:
- A description of the software functionality up to 3650 characters;
- Name of, up to, two software presenters;
- Link to the software original publication, website or repository. Please include this information on your software description mentioned above;
- Click here to submit
Submitting your proposal for Software Demonstration automatically enables you for poster or Highlight tracks presentation, you do not need to duplicate your submission on those modalities. But poster and Highlight tracks submission DOES NOT enable you for Software Demonstration.
The presentation will be held at Coffee Break and poster room. All presenters will have an 90CM wide booth with power outlet, you may decorate your space on your will. Keep in mind that you will be on a social environment so, please build your presentation following the good sense and common awareness avoiding offensive un-ethical statements during your presentation and/or booth ornament.